Elmore Goldsmith Kelley & deHoll, P.A. and Attorneys Recognized by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® 2021
November 17, 2020
U.S. News – Best Lawyers® released the 2021 “Best Law Firms” rankings and Elmore Goldsmith Kelley & deHoll, P.A. has been recognized in four areas. For the Greenville metropolitan area, the firm has received tier one rankings for Construction Law, Litigation–Construction, Litigation–Securities, and Commercial Litigation.
Firms included in this eleventh edition are recognized for professional excellence with consistently impressive ratings from clients and peers.
Earlier this year, five of the firm’s attorneys were selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© for 2021:
• L. Franklin “Frank” Elmore: Construction Law and Litigation–Construction
• Mason A. “Andy” Goldsmith, Jr.: Construction Law and Litigation–Construction
• Bryan P. Kelley: Construction Law and Litigation–Construction
• Robert A. “Bob” deHoll: Construction Law
• Mason A. “Andy” Goldsmith: Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Litigation–Construction, Litigation-Securities
Alan G. Jones received a 2021 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch recognition for Appellate Practice and Commercial Litigation.
In addition, L. Franklin Elmore was named Best Lawyers® 2021 Construction Law “Lawyer of the Year” in Greenville.
Best Lawyers® is one of the oldest peer-review publications in the legal profession and is regarded by many as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Rankings are based on an exhaustive peer-review process in which attorneys from across the country provide feedback on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their respective practice areas.
Back To All News